Ownership and Control of customer data:
At Cellcast, customer trust is our first priority. We deliver services to thousands of active customers, our customers include financial services providers, healthcare providers, and governmental agencies, who trust us with some of their most sensitive information.
We know that customers care deeply about privacy and data security. That’s why we use AWS tools, the gold standard in data security whilst in transit and at rest. Including managed access to Cellcast services and sub-client resources. We also implement responsible and sophisticated technical and physical controls that are designed to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your data.
Maintaining customer trust is an ongoing commitment. We strive to keep you informed about current privacy and data security policies, practices, and technologies we’ve put in place. These commitments include:
- Access: As a customer, you manage access to your content and sub-client services and resources. We provide an advanced set of access, encryption, and logging features to help you do this effectively (such as AWS CloudTrail). We do not access or use your content for any purpose without your consent. We never use your content or derive information from it for marketing or advertising.
- Storage: You choose the AWS Region(s) in which your content is stored. We do not move or replicate your content outside of your chosen AWS Region(s) without your consent.
- Security: We offer you strong encryption on Sydney based AWS servers for your content in transit and at rest, and we provide you with the option to manage your own encryption keys.
- Disclosure of customer content: We do not disclose customer content unless we’re required to do so to comply with the law, or with a valid and binding order of a governmental or regulatory body. Unless we are prohibited from doing so or there is clear indication of illegal conduct in connection with the use of Cellcast products or services, Celccast notifies customers before disclosing customer content so they can seek protection from disclosure.
- Security Assurance: We have developed a security assurance program that uses best practices for global privacy and data protection to help you operate securely within Cellcast adopted AWS platforms, and to make the best use of our security control environment. These security protections and control processes are independently validated by multiple third-party AWS independent assessments.
How We Secure Information
At Cellcast, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain a wide variety of compliance programs that validate our AWS security controls. Click here to learn more about our compliance programs.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from Cellcast deployed AWS platform, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.